The West End Discovery
EAT, DRINK AND DISCOVER THE WEST QUEEN WEST NEIGHBOURHOOD!
Enjoy some of Toronto’s best wine bars and restaurants along its “hippest” street (as declared by Vogue magazine). Packed with great shopping, vibrant and colourful street scenes, and more dogs than you can shake a stick at… West Queen West is where Toronto comes to eat, drink and be merry.
IS THIS THE RIGHT TOUR FOR YOU?
- stroll along one of Toronto's busiest and most interesting streets
- window shop as you walk between stops — there are a lot of great shops and galleries!
- discover a multi-cultural mix of restaurants, bars and food shops
- scout out places you'll want to return too during your visit to the city
- great for people watching!
Yes, it's Toronto's hippest street!
Starting at one of our favourite bars for an introductory sip and nibble, you are guided through the neighbourhoods known as West Queen West and Trinity Bellwoods. You will discover a vibrant and enticing scene, where you will be delighted with snacks and delicious drinks at each stop. The tour ends in an area littered with shops, clubs, bars and restaurants of every type imaginable. Note: The exact meeting point will be sent to you along with your booking confirmation.
You will enjoy:
- A mix of wine and cocktails and snacks to go with them
- A fun and informative experience (yes, there will be laughs) in a great Toronto neighbourhood
- VIP service at the best independent restaurants and bars (your table is waiting!)
- A personal meet up with the sommeliers, bartenders and chefs on the cutting edge of Toronto’s dining and drinking scene
- An entertaining guide who’s deep into wine and knows the city better than anyone (and has some pretty zippy one-liners!)
- Small groups (10 people or less) so you won’t look like a tourist
- A fun and easy walk — about 2 km or 1.25 miles from start to finish with around five minutes or less between stops (usually much less)
- A crash course in the hopping dining and shopping destination of West Queen Street West — our guides will point out all the hotspots and points of interest (because you’ll definitely want to return!)
Need to know:
- The exact meeting location will be sent with your emailed booking confirmation (things change, as our tours are never cookie-cutter!). We will also let you know where the tour will conclude, so you can plan accordingly
- Drink sizes vary. Expect a tasty 2 to 4 ounce cocktail or wine at each stop. Plus food…
- Every drink is expertly paired with a dish that represents the character and style of the venue
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Sidewalks can’t be trusted (that is, watch out for tripping hazards!)
- Maybe this goes without saying, but it's the law: All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, as we are visiting licensed establishments
- We are unable to offer refunds. If you can't make your tour, feel free to give your spot away to a cherished friend. Please let us know ahead of time or have your friend bring your confirmation receipt with them.
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking or email us with as much notice as you can: email@example.com
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur