Toronto's Best Wine Bars
We'll take you to Toronto's greatest wine bars all in one night! An entertaining guide who’s deep into wine and knows the city better than anyone will be your host for the evening.
On this tour you will get:
- One glass of wine at EACH stop
- Delicious food pairings to go with your wine at each stop
- Exclusive access — no lineups, your seat is waiting, and so is your wine!
Here's why Toronto is in love with wine!
With this exploration of Toronto's best wine bars, you'll discover a city that's infatuated with wine — local wine, global wine, sparkling wine... and every colour of the rainbow. (Except blue. We serve no blue wine.) From vibrant wine parties to intimate and cozy wine nooks, this city has it all. Our sommeliers will explain, educate and entertain as you discover Toronto's most exciting places to imbibe all that is wine. Oh, and yes of course there are plenty of snacks along the way. Note: The exact meeting point will be sent to you along with your booking confirmation.
You will enjoy:
- A mix of local and global wine and snacks to go with them at the city's best wine bars
- A fun and informative experience (yes, there will be laughs) in a great Toronto neighbourhood
- VIP service at the best independent restaurants and bars (your table is waiting!)
- A personal meet up with the sommeliers, bartenders and chefs on the cutting edge of Toronto’s dining and drinking scene
- An entertaining guide who’s deep into wine and knows the city better than anyone (and has some pretty zippy one-liners!)
- Small groups (10 people or less) so you won’t look like a tourist
- A fun and easy walk — usually about 2 km (1.25 miles) or less from start to finish with around five minutes or less between stops (usually much less)
- A crash course in the hopping dining and shopping destination of West Queen Street West — our guides will point out all the hotspots and points of interest (because you’ll definitely want to return!)
Need to know:
- The exact meeting location will be sent with your emailed booking confirmation (things change, as our tours are never cookie-cutter!). We will also let you know where the tour will conclude, so you can plan accordingly
- Drink sizes vary. Expect a 3 to 4 ounce glass of wine at each stop. Plus food…
- Every wine is expertly paired with a dish that represents the character and style of the venue
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Sidewalks can’t be trusted (that is, watch out for tripping hazards!)
- Maybe this goes without saying, but it's the law: All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, as we are visiting licensed establishments
- We are unable to offer refunds. If you can't make your tour, feel free to give your spot away to a cherished friend. Please let us know ahead of time or have your friend bring your confirmation receipt with them.
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking or email us with as much notice as you can: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur