The Ultimate Summer Rooftop Patio Party – Last Call!
We're back for Round 3! But it's the last call.
Like all good things, our Ultimate Rooftop Patio Party comes to an end with this one. So, let's go out with a bang, shall we?
June and July's parties were off the charts with tons of summer-ready drink lovers joining us on the spectacular iQ Venues rooftop for wine, cocktails, beer – not to mention a gorgeous menu filled with incredible selections of tempting bites like oysters, Cubano sandwiches, tacos, power bowls, cheese and charcuterie ... and we can't wait to see what the amazing chefs from Vantage Venues have up their sleeves for this one. (Yep, there will be loads of vegan and gluten free options avaiable – we've got your back!)
Presented once again in partnership with our sister company, The Wine Sisters, we highly recommend you get your ticket now (like right now) as this party is guaranteed to sell out quickly. Also, there are no tickets sales at the door! You must purchase your ticket through the link below. And we don't want to toot our own horn, but this party truly does sell out. If you snooze, you lose, your booze.
What: The Ultimate Summer Rooftop Patio Party – Last Call.
I'm listening...: Party the evening away in the heart of the financial district on iQ Venues' spacious and stunning rooftop patio. With the setting sun bouncing off the shimmering office towers, cool down with a refreshing rosé, ice-cold beer, expertly made craft cocktail, as well as artisan water for a cool, non-alcoholic pick me up! Sway to the happy beats of our energetic DJ, and feast on something utterly delicious created by a team of super-talented chefs from Vantage Venues. (Tempted? Just skip to the bottom to buy your tickets now).
What you'll get: Your ticket includes all food and drink: wine, beer, cocktails and food stations. Yes, non-alcoholic, gluten-free and vegan options will be available. You may even get a glimpse to your future as our resident Tarrot card reader is offering insights all night long.
Where: iQ Venues King York Terrace, 150 King St. W. (at University), 2nd floor.
When: Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. — arrive any time after 6 p.m., hey, it's a party, not a dictatorship!
Ticket price: An unbelieveable $50 everything included! (Tax is extra, obvs.) But note! There are no tickets at the door! You must purchase your tickets online and this will sell out, so get to it!
We've got some fun stuff happening:
- check out the low-alcohol wines from New Zealand — all the zing and less of the zap
- explore dry wines from Germany
- discover award-winning Ontario wines from Malivoire
- California's also in the house with rich reds from Robert Mondavi
- get aligned with your future with a Tarot card reading
- enjoy seasonal dishes made with local ingredients, prepared by the award-winning chefs from Vantage Venues
- check out the Drink Toronto table, with special guests from the Toronto Life Wine Club and TLInsider (yeah, we'll be pouring wine)
- Get your groove on with our fabulous DJ.... there's always an impromptu dance party!
- sample beer, cocktails and more...
1. Get yourself to 150 King St. W. — the building is located at the northeast corner of King and University — and enter the main doors. We advise you to take TTC or a taxi. There's a TTC stop and subway stop on the corner. Remember, traffic downtown can be hairy. Please don't drink and drive.
2. Find the west bank of elevators and go to iQ Venues on the 2nd floor.
3. Depart elevator and head for the music, laughter and sounds of delicious drinks being poured.