The Parkdale Cocktail Discovery
Parkdale is an interesting place, not the least for its stellar cocktails and restaurants. It's an ever evolving neighbourhood too — it never looks the same way twice. On this tour we visit some of the best and most unique bars in the West Queen West and Parkdale neighbourhoods. You'll visit brand new places along with some of the classic bars that have defined this must-visit corner of Toronto.
We'll meet at the edge of Parkdale and West Queen West and begin our journey into the heart of this emerging and always exciting neighbourhood. We'll visit some of Toronto's most intriguing and famous cocktail bars, new, old and up-and-coming. This is an easy walk, about a km (or half a mile) from beginning to end, with 5 stops along the way. Note: The exact meeting point will be sent to you along with your booking confirmation.
What's going to happen...
- Exclusive access — no lineups, your seat is waiting, and so is your drink! — to Toronto’s hottest cocktail bars and restaurants
- You'll meet the bartenders, chefs and owners and hear their stories
- You'll get generous drinks expertly paired with delicious bites
- Never look like a tourist! With our small groups (10 or less) you'll look like your drinking with friends
- Visits to five of Toronto’s best bars and restaurants
- An easy walk — about 1 km or half a mile from start to finish
- Less than five minutes walk between each stop
- An expert and fun loving guide who knows everything about Parkdale (and some secrets…)
Need to know
- Cut-off time for tour bookings is 11:59 pm the night before a tour.
- The exact meeting location will be sent with your emailed booking confirmation.
- The starting point is easy to get to by foot, cab or transit/TTC — and there are shops and cafes nearby to keep you busy in case you arrive early.
- Drink sizes will vary (our bartenders are incredibly inventive and like to keep things interesting), but expect a tasty 2 to 4 ounce cocktail at each stop
- Every drink will be beautifully paired with a food item that represents the character and style of the place — you’ll find out more on the spot!
- Maybe this goes without saying, but it's the law: All participants need to be at least 19 years of age.
Notes to make your tour fantastic
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Sidewalks can’t be trusted (that is, watch out for tripping hazards!)
- Including our meeting places, you will visit six outstanding places each one just a few minutes walk apart.
- Photos and questions are encouraged! Please show your love to our hospitality partners by tagging them in your photos (all social media handles will be provided before your tour begins). And don’t forget us at #sipwalkrepeat and @drinktotours
- Feel free to ask our guide anything! We want to help you have the best time in Toronto. Need recommendations for things to do, places to eat or drink, etc.? Ask away!
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking or email us with as much notice as you can: email@example.com
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur