The Great Toronto Beer Tour: Leslieville Edition
Join us for a fun afternoon's walk through Leslieville, with stops at 3 incredible breweries. We'll enjoy snacks and beer, and hear directly from the passionate folks who are making Toronto into one of the most exciting beer towns around.
On this tour you will enjoy:
- Multiple beer samples at each stop.
- Delicious food along the way.
- VIP greeting and exclusive access.
- Your ticket includes all beers, snacks and restaurant service.
HERE'S ARE SOME OF THE PLACE WE VISIT ON THE BEER TOUR (subject to change):
Avling Kitchen & Brewery
Avling is one of the newest spots on the block and it's a gorgeous space right on Queen Street. We'll visit the brewery and then belly up to the bar for a tutored tasting of 4 stellar beers along with their incredible beef tartare (veggie option available). We'll learn about Avling's whole-animal butchery program and tour the works. (In summer, we'll hit their rooftop garden.)
Radical Road Brewing Co.
You've likely seen their outstanding award-winning beers at the LCBO. Meet the brewer and taste 4 of their classic and seasonal brews. Bonus: you get to taste their world-famous beer pretzel, a menu classic and customer favourite. (It's mind-blowing.) If time permits, we'll visit the brewery in the basement (boo, scary...).
Black Lab Brewing
WARNING! For dog-lovers only! Yes, there are dogs here, and sometimes they even bring their masters. This tiny and loveable brewery is a neighbourhood gem. Beers — 4 of them — will be paired with delicious snacks from whatever incredible pop-up kitchen is on site during our tour.
When available, our guide for this tour is Rebecca Felgate — follow her on Instagram @MissRebeccaJ to see that she knows more about this city than anyone. This walking tour will last about 2 1/2 hours. You'll be walking and heck knows what the weather will be like — so please dress appropriately. It's about 3 to 5 minutes walking between stops.
Refund and exchanges: Unfortunately we can not accomodate exchanges or refunds. So please be absolutely sure of the date before you book. Thank you!
- Please arrive at Avling at least 5 minutes before your tour is scheduled to start.
- Groups are small — 10 people or less — so you won’t look like a tourist.
- You'll walk about 1.5 km (1 mile) or less from start to finish with five minutes or so between stops (usually less).
Need to know:
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Be aware of traffic!
- All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, as we are visiting licensed establishments
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. If you can't make your tour, feel free to give your spot away. Please let us know ahead of time or have your friend bring your confirmation receipt
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking in the comments section or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special requests received less than 48 hours before your tour cannot be accomodated.
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur