The Day Drinking Tour
See Toronto in the daylight with a nice little glow... both you and the city. Visit 3 amazing bars and restaurants to enjoy some relaxed hospitality and deliciousness. This is a fun little walking tour, made all the better with tasty beverages and a laid-back vibe.
On this tour you will enjoy:
- One glass of wine, cocktail, beer or cider at each stop. Drinks will vary, but if you prefer only wine or cocktails, let us know in the comments at checkout.
- Delicious food pairings to go with your drink — signature dishes and seasonal specials made just for you!
- VIP greeting and exclusive access — no lineups, your seat is waiting, and so is your food and drink!
- Your ticket includes all food, drink and restaurant service — a tour guide gratuity is optional (and greatly appreciated!)
Tour duration: 2 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Starting point: We're not sure yet. But we'll let you know 24 hours before departure.
Refund and exchanges: Unfortunately we can not accomodate exchanges or refunds. This is because we have booked your seat and organized with our restaurant partners for food, drink and venue space. So please be absolutely sure of the date before you book. Thank you!
NOTE: Tickets must be purhcased 48 hours or more before tour date. This is because each tour is created just for you. Our tours are not cookie-cutter! Buy early for best date selection.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before your tour is scheduled to start.
- Every tour provides a personal meet up with the sommeliers, bartenders or chefs on the cutting edge of Toronto’s dining and drinking scene.
- Groups are small — 10 people or less — so you won’t look like a tourist.
- You'll get a quick immersion in one of Toronto's hottest dining and entertainment areas — this is an action-packed tour!
- You'll walk about 1.5 km (1 mile) or less from start to finish with five minutes or so between stops (usually less).
Need to know:
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Be aware of traffic!
- All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, as we are visiting licensed establishments
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. If you can't make your tour, feel free to give your spot away. Please let us know ahead of time or have your friend bring your confirmation receipt
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking in the comments section or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special requests received less than 48 hours before your tour cannot be accomodated.
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur