Mix It Up in Little Italy
DISCOVER LITTLE ITALY'S VIBRANT AND ECLECTIC GLOBAL FLAVOURS
Toronto's Little Italy is well known as a destination for great restaurants, shops and live music. This popular destination for lovers of craft beer, global wines and serious cocktails has something for everyone. Come see and taste for yourself.
IS THIS TOUR FOR YOU?
- enjoy a mix of drinks, from beer and cider to wine and cocktails — plus food!
- discover the coolest bars where the locals hang out
- nearby hotels: The Drake, The Gladstone
- nearby attractions: Trinity Bellwoods Park, Ossington Avenue, University of Toronto, Mod Club
- great for couples, family, friends... or come to meet new people!
Ready, set, stroll...
You'll walk along Little Italy's College Street, where everything from bookstores to fashion boutiques to record shops await. But you're here for a nice refreshing drink. At each stop along the way, you'll enjoy a cocktail, beer or wine along with a carefully paired dish. Note: The exact meeting point will be sent to you along with your booking confirmation.
You will enjoy:
- A fun and informative experience (yes, there will be laughs) in a great Toronto neighbourhood
- VIP service at the best independent restaurants and bars (your table is waiting!)
- Local and global beverages paired with delicious food (usually 5 stops per tour)
- A personal meet up with the bartenders and chefs on the cutting edge of Toronto’s dining and drinking scene
- An entertaining guide who’s deep into Toronto's drinks scene and knows the city better than anyone
- Small groups (10 people or less) so you won’t look like a tourist
- A fun and easy walk — less than 3 km or 1.8 miles (or less) from start to finish with no more than five minutes between stops (usually much less)
- A crash course in Little Italy — our guides will point out all the hotspots and points of interest
Need to know:
- The exact meeting location will be sent with your emailed booking confirmation (things change, as our tours are never cookie-cutter!).
- Samples vary (our partner restaurants and bars are incredibly inventive and like to keep things interesting). You might enjoy a draght at one place, a cocktail at another, or a flight of wines... isn't variety the spice of life?
- Every drink is beautifully paired with a dish that represents the character and style of the place
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Sidewalks can’t be trusted (that is, watch out for tripping hazards!)
- Maybe this goes without saying, but it's the law: All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, as we are visiting licensed establishments
- You may be filmed and have your lovely face shared with our legions of social media fans (but just let us know if you'd prefer we didn't)
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking or email us with as much notice as you can: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur