March 26 – Swirl & Sip Through Spain
Spain is a marvel for enchanting culture, simple but exquisite food, and fascinating wine.
From the lush Rias Baixas, to the mountainous Rioja, to the ancient seaside coast of Andalusia, wines coming from these regions are as captivating as the places themselves.
Join us for a tasting of five Spanish wines that will surprise and delight.
Class runs Tuesday, March 26 at Vantage Venues, 150 King St West, 27th floor.
- Doors open at 6pm for welcome wine & cheese
- Class runs from 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Please join us after the class for a light buffet of Spanish dishes, made by Vantage Venues' award-winning chef team.
- Octopus Basque with chorizo & crispy capers
- Charred eggplant & serrano ham tartin on freshly baked bread
- Fried baby artichokes with lemon, herbs & fresh chili
- Seafood paella with mussels, clams, shrimp & fresh fish
*Sorry, we can not offer refunds on classes or exchanges for other dates or events.