March 12 – Leading Red Wines
Bordeaux, Chianti, Burgundy ... you know these wines by name and reputation, but what does it all really mean? In this exciting two-hour session we taste some of the leading red wines of Europe and learn what makes them so legendary.
Class runs Tuesday, March 12, 6:30-8:30pm at Vantage Venues, 150 King St West, 27th floor.
- Doors open at 6pm for welcome wine & cheese
- Class runs from 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Please join us after the class for a creative buffet of European-inspired dishes, by Vantage Venues' award-winning chef team.
- German style braised lamb with spaetzle, red cabbage & jus
- Mushroom strudel with truffle & herbs
- Beef goulash with sour cream
- Braised pork belly porgies with caramelized onions
*Sorry, we can not offer refunds on classes or exchanges for other dates or events.