The Holiday Drink and Cheer Tour
We'll take you to the most festive restaurants and bars near the Eaton Centre. We will eat, drink and be merry! On this tour you will get:
- One glass of wine or cocktail at EACH stop
- Food pairings to go with your drink at each stop
- A hot chocolate to go at our last stop as make our way through the city sidewalks to the famous holiday windows at The Bay and Saks Fifth Avenue
This tour operates from November 1 to January 5 (closed Dec. 24, 25, 26, 31 and Jan. 1).
Spread a little cheer this holiday season!
With every Holiday Tour purchased, we will donate $10 to Second Harvest, which will provide one meal a day for 30 days to someone in need.
Dashing through the snow during the prettiest time of the year, we explore the best sights (and tastes) of the season! Toronto's dressed in holiday style with strings of street lights, twinkling shop windows and a glittering skyline. You'll stroll by some of Toronto's chic shopping destinations and vist great bars and restaurants where you'll enjoy just enough Christmas cheer to put you in the holiday mood. Note: The exact meeting point will be sent to you along with your booking confirmation.
You will enjoy:
- A fun and informative experience (laughing all the way!) as we point out the best places to hang out, drink and be merry, and shop till you drop
- VIP service at the best independent restaurants and bars (your table is waiting!)
- A personal meet up with the sommeliers, bartenders and chefs on the cutting edge of Toronto’s dining and drinking scene
- Small groups (10 people or less) so you won’t look like a tourist
- A fun and easy walk — about 2 km or 1.25 miles from start to finish with five minutes or less between stops (usually much less)
Need to know:
- The exact meeting location will be sent with your emailed booking confirmation. We will also let you know where the tour will conclude, so you can plan accordingly
- We leave you at the Eaton Centre where you can shop like Santa!
- Drink sizes vary. Expect a tasty 2 to 4 ounce cocktail or wine at each stop. Plus food…
- Every drink is expertly paired with a dish that represents the character and style of the venue
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Sidewalks can’t be trusted (that is, watch out for tripping hazards!)
- Maybe this goes without saying, but it's the law: All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, as we are visiting licensed establishments
- We are unable to offer refunds. If you can't make your tour, feel free to give your spot away to a cherished friend. Please let us know ahead of time or have your friend bring your confirmation receipt with them
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking or email us with as much notice as you can: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur