Grease the Musical – Drink Tour & Theatre Package
GREASE & DRINK TORONTO GO TOGETHER LIKE RAMA LAMA LAMA KA DINGA DA DINGA DONG
Taste your way through the energetic neighbourhood surrounding the Winter Elgin Theatre on the Grease the Musical Drink Tour! Over approximately 90 minutes, we'll visit three of Toronto's best bars and restaurants for incredible drinks paired to delicious food. We're walking on this tour (Greased Lightning belongs on Thunder Road, not Yonge Street), which is the best way to experience the sights and sounds surrounding the Eaton Centre and bustling Yonge and Queen Streets.
Dinner and a show just got better ...
Join us for this exclusive Grease the Musical Drink Tour, where we show you three of the most interesting restaurants and bars surrounding the Winter Elgin Theatre. You will discover a vibrant drinks and dining scene, and enjoy delicious beverages expertly paired to a generous snack at each stop. As you walk from place to place, our professional guides will also fill you in on the all the news you need to know about Toronto, the neighbourhood and likely even a little bit of gossip (wait – did Meghan Markle really dine there?!)
You will enjoy:
- VIP service at some of Toronto's best independent restaurants and bars (your table is waiting!)
- Globally inspired and locally produced drinks expertly paired with delicious food (3 stops per tour)
- A foodie and drink lover playground! Meet the sommeliers, bartenders, chefs and owners on the cutting edge of Toronto’s dining and drinking scene.
- An entertaining tour guide who knows the city better than anyone (and can't wait to give you the inside scoop!)
- Small groups (10 people or less) so you don't look like a tourist, just that you're out for drink with friends.
- A fun and easy walk — no more than 3 km (or 1.8 miles) from start to finish with no more than five minutes between stops (usually much less)
- A crash course in the exciting and always-changing dining scene around the Yonge St area — our guides will point out all the hotspots (because you’ll definitely want to return!)
Tour dates, times and prices:
- Tuesday - Thursday evening 5:30 tour start for 7pm theatre drop off $179 (plus tax and TicketMaster fee)
- Friday evening 5:30 tour start for 7pm theatre drop off $209 (plus tax and TicketMaster fee)
- Saturday matinee 4:15 tour start, post matinee, $209 (plus tax and TicketMaster fee)
- Tours start promptly at their scheduled time
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on tours or theatre tickets!
Here's what you need to know (please read):
- We meet and drop you off outside the Winter Elgin Theatre doors, 189 Yonge St., by the centre box office
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are strongly recommended. We are walking on sidewalks but please watch out for uneven pavement, curbs, potholes and other tripping hazards!
- Maybe this goes without saying, but it's the law: All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, and we, and our hospitality partners reserve the right to ID.
- Your tour guide will have your theatre tickets, but any questions or concerns about THEATRE seating should be directed to Group Tix.
- Please print your tour receipt (or show on your phone) as proof of purchase for your tour guide.
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking or email us with as much notice as you can: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our restaurant partners may use wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, nuts and other dietary sensitive ingredients. We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur.