160.00——5:30pm Monday to Thursday; 5pm Friday; 4pm Saturday and 3:30pm Sunday
SIP, WALK, REPEAT ... AND SHOP! Join us for our annual Holiday Tour, where we take you to some of the most festive restaurants and bars near downtown's Eaton Centre to eat, drink and make merry. At our last stop, take a warming hot chocolate to go as we make our way through the city sidewalks to the famous holiday windows at The Bay and Saks Fifth Avenue that are all dressed in holiday style! We part ways at the spectacular Eaton Centre Christmas Tree where you can carry on to shop for all your holiday treasures. But the best gift of all? $10 from every ticket purchased will go to Second Harvest
to provide a meal a day for 30 days to someone in need.
This tour operates from November 1 to January 5 (closed Dec. 24, 25, 26, 31 and Jan. 1).
IS THIS TOUR RIGHT FOR ME?
- do you love drinking fabulous wine, cocktails, beer and spirits?
- want to spread the holiday cheer by helping Second Harvest feed families in need?
- explore Toronto's exciting downtown and discover some of the best places to eat, drink... then shop!
- get into the holiday spirit and see how Toronto celebrates the holidays with the festive lights and sights
- close to: Eaton Centre, Dundas Square, Hockey Hall of Fame, The Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre, Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts, Nathan Phillips Square and the Cavalcade of Lights
- nearby hotels: The Omni King Edward, Fairmont Royal York, Sheraton Centre, Hilton Toronto