The ultimate! Visit 5 of Toronto's top spots for delicious food and drink. Every stop on this gastronomic tour is an award-winning local hotspot. Discover the city's exciting Financial District and the heart of Toronto's vibrant downtown — and eat and drink along the way.
- With so many awesome restaurants to choose from, this tour is never the same twice. Expect exotic, global, seasonal and locally-sourced dishes perfect matched with exciting wines and cocktails.
- Learn about Toronto culture, art and history — we'll point out attractions, points of interest and great shopping along the way.
- Tour duration: between 2.5 and 3 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Starting point: Rosalinda, 133 Richmond St. W. (Subject to change; if so, you will be notified 24 to 48 hours before your tour.)
Enjoy dishes and drinks at 3 outstanding restaurants in Toronto's King Street West/Entertainment District.
- Learn as you taste! At each stop, your dishes and drinks will be expertly paired by the city's best sommeliers and bartenders.
- This tour gives you an instant immersion in the King West/Entertainment District, as we point out all the best bars and restaurants along our route.
- Tour duration: between 1.5 and 2 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Starting point: Labora, 433 King St. W. (Subject to change; if so, you will be notified 24 to 48 hours before your tour.)Learn More