The Ultimate 5-Stop VIP Restaurant Tour
Get ready to go deep into Toronto's incredible culinary scene. This walking tour is tailor-made for the ultimate foodie! For this in-depth exploration of Toronto cuisine, you will visit 5 of the city's top spots for delicious food and drink. Every stop on this gastronomic tour is an award-winner — and reservations are much sought-after. Discover the city's exciting Financial District and downtown Toronto — and eat and drink along the way. (Route may vary depending on restaurant availability.)
With so many awesome restaurants to choose from, this tour is never the same twice. Expect exotic, global, seasonal and locally-sourced dishes perfect matched with exciting wines and cocktails. You'll also meet the movers and shakers in Toronto's exploding culinary and drink-making scene. And, of course, we'll highlight top Toronto attractions and points of interest along the way.
On this tour you will enjoy:
- Wine, cocktail, beer or cider at each stop (and sometimes a mix!). Drinks will vary, but if you prefer only wine or cocktails, let us know in the comments at checkout.
- Delicious food pairings to go with your drink. At some stops, we'll linger for a while and explore the menu. At others, we'll pop in for a quick sip and bite. All of it will be outstanding, and will give you the ultimate insider's view!
- VIP greeting and exclusive access — no lineups, your seat is waiting, and so is your food and drink! We'll introduce you to our friends who will be happy to tell you all about what they do — and why it's so great.
- Your ticket includes all food, drink and restaurant service — a gratuity for your tour guide is optional and would be greatly appreciated.
Starting point: The lobby of the Hilton Hotel, 145 Richmond St. W. Look for us near the concierge desk. From there, it's a short walk to the first stop. (Meeting point is subject to change; if so, you will be notified 24 hours ahead.)
Tour duration: 4 hours (maybe a little longer). You'll be walking! — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Refund and exchanges: Unfortunately we can not accomodate exchanges or refunds. This is because we have booked your seat and organized with our restaurant partners for food, drink and venue space. So please be absolutely sure of the date before you book. Thank you!
You will enjoy:
- VIP service and insdier access at the best independent restaurants and bars:
- You will eat: dishes represent the signature theme of each restaurant/bar and are designed to match with your drink. Portion sizes vary, but by the end of the tour most folks feel quite satisfied.
- You will drink: you will enjoy a glass of wine or equivalent cocktail, beer or cider at each stop (drinks will vary, but if you prefer only wine or cocktails, let us know in the comments at checkout).
- A personal meet up with the sommeliers, bartenders and chefs on the cutting edge of Toronto’s dining and drinking scene.
- Small groups (10 people or less) so you won’t look like a tourist.
- A fun and easy walk — about 1.5 km (1 mile) or less from start to finish with five minutes or less between stops (usually much less).
Need to know:
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Sidewalks can’t be trusted!
- All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, as we are visiting licensed establishments.
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. If you can't make your tour, feel free to give your spot away. Please let us know ahead of time or have your friend bring your confirmation receipt with them.
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking or email us with as much notice as you can: email@example.com
- Special requests received less than 48 hours before your tour cannot be accomodated.
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur.