Devour Toronto — 5 Stop Taster
Toronto's West End — inlcuding Parkdale and Ossignton — are legendary cultural hotspots. Which means they're also packed with creative bars and eateries. This tour — our most in-depth explortation, which 5 amazing stops along the way — is a must-do for visitors to the city and locals alike. There are discoveries to be had out there! Delicious discoveries...
On this tour you will get:
- Visits to 5 different and unique bars and restaurants
- One glass of wine, cocktail, beer or cider at EACH stop (drinks will vary, but if you prefer only wine or cocktails, let us know in the comments at checkout)
- Delicious food pairings designed specially for each drink
- Exclusive access — no lineups, your seat is waiting, and so is your wine!
- Expert tips and insights on one of the city's most thriving and creative neighbourhoods
- Tips on where to shop... this area is also packed with great independent boutiques
Starting point: Death & Taxes Free House, 1154 Queen St. W. (Because our tours are not cookie-cutter, the starting point is subject to change; you will be notified 48 hours before your tour).
Note: This tour runs between 2.5 and 3 hours. Please allow a full 3 hours to be on the safe side.
Refund and exchanges: Unfortunately we can not accomodate exchanges or refunds. This is because we have booked your seat and organized with our restaurant partners for food, drink and venue space. So please be absolutely sure of the date before you book. Thank you! We hope to see you soon.
You will enjoy:
- VIP service at the best independent restaurants and bars:
- You will eat: dishes represent the signature theme of each restaurant/bar and are designed to match with your drink. Portion sizes vary, but by the end of the tour most folks feel quite satisfied.
- You will drink: you will enjoy a glass of wine or equivalent cocktail, beer or cider at each stop (drinks will vary, but if you prefer only wine or cocktails, let us know in the comments at checkout)
- A personal meet up with the sommeliers, bartenders and chefs on the cutting edge of Toronto’s dining and drinking scene
- Small groups (10 people or less) so you won’t look like a tourist
- A fun and easy walk — about 1.5 km (1 mile) or less from start to finish with five minutes or less between stops (usually much less)
Need to know:
- The exact meeting location will be sent with your emailed booking confirmation (things change, as our tours are never cookie-cutter!). We'll let you know where to tour concludes too.
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Sidewalks can’t be trusted!
- All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, as we are visiting licensed establishments
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. If you can't make your tour, feel free to give your spot away. Please let us know ahead of time or have your friend bring your confirmation receipt with them
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking or email us with as much notice as you can: email@example.com
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur