The VIP 4-Stop Restaurant & Bar Tour
The award-winning restaurants and bars in Toronto's arty Queen Street West district await. This area is home to fashion, art, shopping and great people-watching — in addition to the city's cutting-edge bars and restaurants. This fun tour often touches on the Ossington and Dundas West neighbourhoods too. This is the city's hottest dining scene — and we'll take you to 4 of the best. And along the way, we'll point out the best shopping and "hang-out" options in the diverse neighbourhood.
On this tour you will enjoy:
- One glass of wine, cocktail, beer or cider at each stop. Drinks will vary, but if you prefer only wine or cocktails, let us know in the comments at checkout.
- Delicious food pairings to go with your drink — signature dishes and seasonal specials made just for you.
- VIP greeting and exclusive access — no lineups, your seat is waiting, and so is your food and drink!
- Your ticket includes all food, drink and restaurant service — a tour guide gratuity is optional (and greatly appreciated!)
Starting point: Meet us on the steps of the Canada Post Office at 1117 Queen St. W., about a block west of Dovercourt Avenue. (Subject to change; if so, you will be notified 24 ahead.)
Tour duration: 2.5 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Refund and exchanges: Unfortunately we can not accomodate exchanges or refunds. This is because we have booked your seat and organized with our restaurant partners for food, drink and venue space. So please be absolutely sure of the date before you book. Thank you!
NOTE: Tickets must be purhcased 48 hours or more before tour date. This is because each tour is created just for you. Our tours are not cookie-cutter! Buy early for best date selection.
You will enjoy:
- VIP service at the best independent restaurants and bars:
- You will eat: dishes represent the signature theme of each restaurant/bar and are designed to match with your drink. Portion sizes vary, but by the end of the tour most folks feel quite satisfied.
- You will drink: you will enjoy a glass of wine or equivalent cocktail, beer or cider at each stop (drinks will vary, but if you prefer only wine or cocktails, let us know in the comments at checkout).
- A personal meet up with the sommeliers, bartenders and chefs on the cutting edge of Toronto’s dining and drinking scene.
- Small groups (10 people or less) so you won’t look like a tourist.
- A fun and easy walk — about 1.5 km (1 mile) or less from start to finish with five minutes or less between stops (usually much less).
Need to know:
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Sidewalks can’t be trusted!
- All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, as we are visiting licensed establishments.
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. If you can't make your tour, feel free to give your spot away. Please let us know ahead of time or have your friend bring your confirmation receipt with them.
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking or email us with as much notice as you can: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special requests received less than 48 hours before your tour cannot be accomodated.
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur.