Discover Toronto — 3 Stop Taster
On this tour you will enjoy:
- One glass of wine, cocktail, beer or cider at each stop. Drinks will vary, but if you prefer only wine or cocktails, let us know in the comments at checkout.
- Delicious food pairings to go with your drink.
- VIP greeting and exclusive access — no lineups, your seat is waiting, and so is your food and drink!
- A surprise or two: such as a cocktail making demonstration, kitchen tour, wine pairing lesson, chef presentation, etc... just a little extra fun!
- Your ticket includes all food, drink and restaurant service — a tour guide gratuity is optional (and greatly appreciated!)
Starting point: Labora, 433 King St. W. (Subject to change; if so, you will be notified 24 to 48 hours before your tour.)
Refund and exchanges: Unfortunately we can not accomodate exchanges or refunds. This is because we have booked your seat and organized with our restaurant partners for food, drink and venue space. So please be absolutely sure of the date before you book. Thank you!
- Every tour provides a personal meet up with the sommeliers, bartenders or chefs on the cutting edge of Toronto’s dining and drinking scene
- Groups are small — 10 people or less — so you won’t look like a tourist
- You'll experience one of Toronto's famous neighbourhoods on a fun and easy walk — about 1.5 km (1 mile) or less from start to finish with five minutes or so between stops (usually less)
Need to know:
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Be aware of traffic!
- All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, as we are visiting licensed establishments
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. If you can't make your tour, feel free to give your spot away. Please let us know ahead of time or have your friend bring your confirmation receipt
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking in the comments section or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur