Discover Toronto — 3 Stop Taster
We'll take you to three of Toronto's greatest restaurants and bars all in one night! Your host for the evening: an entertaining guide who’s deep into TO's foodie scene and knows the city better than anyone.
On this tour you will get:
- One glass of wine, cocktail, beer or cider at EACH stop (drinks will vary, but if you prefer only wine or cocktails, let us know in the comments at checkout)
- Delicious food pairings to go with your drink
- Exclusive access — no lineups, your seat is waiting, and so is your wine!
- Expert tips and insights
- An immersion in one of Toronto's best neighbourhoods for food, drink and culture
- The inside track on Toronto's best bars and restaurants
Starting point: Northern Maverick Brewing Co., 115 Bathurst St. (Because our tours are not cookie-cutter, the starting point is subject to change; you will be notified 48 hours before your tour).
Note: This tour runs between 1.5 and 2 hours. Please allow a full 2 hours to be on the safe side.
Refund and exchanges: Unfortunately we can not accomodate exchanges or refunds. This is because we have booked your seat and organized with our restaurant partners for food, drink and venue space. So please be absolutely sure of the date before you book. Thank you! We hope to see you soon.
You will enjoy:
- VIP service at the best independent restaurants and bars:
- You will eat: dishes represent the signature theme of each restaurant/bar and are designed to match with your drink. Portion sizes vary, but by the end of the tour most folks feel quite satisfied.
- You will drink: you will enjoy a glass of wine or equivalent cocktail, beer or cider at each stop (drinks will vary, but if you prefer only wine or cocktails, let us know in the comments at checkout)
- A personal meet up with the sommeliers, bartenders and chefs on the cutting edge of Toronto’s dining and drinking scene
- Small groups (10 people or less) so you won’t look like a tourist
- A fun and easy walk — about 1.5 km (1 mile) or less from start to finish with five minutes or less between stops (usually much less)
Need to know:
- The exact meeting location will be sent with your emailed booking confirmation (things change, as our tours are never cookie-cutter!). We'll let you know where to tour concludes too.
- You will be walking! Comfortable shoes are recommended. Sidewalks can’t be trusted!
- All participants need to be at least 19 years of age, as we are visiting licensed establishments
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges. If you can't make your tour, feel free to give your spot away. Please let us know ahead of time or have your friend bring your confirmation receipt with them
- Our partners will do whatever they can to accommodate special requests but please make these at the time of booking or email us with as much notice as you can: email@example.com
- We cannot guarantee that cross-contamination of ingredients will not occur