Enjoy dishes and drinks at 3 outstanding restaurants in Toronto's King Street West/Entertainment District.
- Learn as you taste! At each stop, your dishes and drinks will be expertly paired by the city's best sommeliers and bartenders.
- This tour gives you an instant immersion in the King West/Entertainment District, as we point out all the best bars and restaurants along our route.
- Tour duration: between 1.5 and 2 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Starting point: Labora, 433 King St. W. (Subject to change; if so, you will be notified 24 to 48 hours before your tour.)Learn More
Eat and drink your way through 4 outstanding restaurants in Toronto's arty and exciting Queen Street West district, home to fashion, art, shopping and great people-watching. This fun tour touches on the Ossington and Dundas West neighbourhoods too.
- An eclectic mix of local and global bars and restaurants — sample exciting seasonal dishes carefully paired with wine, cocktails, beer or a mix!
- Along the way, we'll point out the best shopping and "hang-out" options in the diverse Queen West-Ossington-Dundas West neighbourhoods.
- Tour duration: between 1.5 and 2.5 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Starting point: Death & Taxes, 1154 Queen St. W. (Subject to change; if so, you will be notified 24 ahead.)
The ultimate! Visit 5 of Toronto's top spots for delicious food and drink. Every stop on this gastronomic tour is an award-winning local hotspot. Discover the city's exciting Financial District and the heart of Toronto's vibrant downtown — and eat and drink along the way.
- With so many awesome restaurants to choose from, this tour is never the same twice. Expect exotic, global, seasonal and locally-sourced dishes perfect matched with exciting wines and cocktails.
- Learn about Toronto culture, art and history — we'll point out attractions, points of interest and great shopping along the way.
- Tour duration: between 2.5 and 3 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Starting point: Rosalinda, 133 Richmond St. W. (Subject to change; if so, you will be notified 24 to 48 hours before your tour.)
Discover Toronto's underground! The PATH is a glorious oasis when the weather outside is too hot (or too cold!) and you just want to move around in style. This subterranean network joins 75 buildings, malls and entertainment centres. It houses more than 1200 restaurants and shops, and connects to nine hotels, three major department stores and Union Station.
- Your guide will show you how to navigate Toronto's underground city as you visit bars and restaurants both underground and at street level, every one of them connected by the PATH network.
- We'll point out other eateries, bars, attractions, points of interest and great shopping along the way.
- Tour duration: about 2.5 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5-10 minutes between restaurants.
Starting point: Once you book, we will contact you to set up a meeting spot. We can meet you at your downtown hotel, TTC stop, office... or just about anywhere along the PATH network! We can suggest a bar or restaurant too.