Tickets can be purchased today! Get 'em while they last!
Drink Toronto's Ultimate Summer Rooftop Patio Party is the place to be this Tuesday, June 11 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Love summer in the city? Love it even more at this superb outdoor space in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Come taste wines from around the world, plus beer, cider and cocktails while embracing the cool outdoor vibes at the iQ Venues King York Rooftop Terrace. You'll enjoy incredible drinks and delicious food — including canapés, oyster bar, cheese and charcuterie, and barbecue fresh from the smoker. The award-winning chefs from Vantage Venues have created locally sourced seasonal dishes designed to match beautifully with your drinks.
Get your ticket now!*
*Like, right now. This event will sell out quickly.Learn More
Enjoy dishes and drinks at 3 outstanding restaurants in Toronto's King Street West/Entertainment District.
- Learn as you taste! At each stop, your dishes and drinks will be expertly paired by the city's best sommeliers and bartenders.
- This tour gives you an instant immersion in the King West/Entertainment District, as we point out all the best bars and restaurants along our route.
- Tour duration: between 1.5 and 2 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Starting point: Labora, 433 King St. W. (Subject to change; if so, you will be notified 24 to 48 hours before your tour.)Learn More
Eat and drink your way through 4 outstanding restaurants in Toronto's arty and exciting Queen Street West district, home to fashion, art, shopping and great people-watching. This fun tour touches on the Ossington and Dundas West neighbourhoods too.
- An eclectic mix of local and global bars and restaurants — sample exciting seasonal dishes carefully paired with wine, cocktails, beer or a mix!
- Along the way, we'll point out the best shopping and "hang-out" options in the diverse Queen West-Ossington-Dundas West neighbourhoods.
- Tour duration: between 1.5 and 2.5 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Starting point: Death & Taxes, 1154 Queen St. W. (Subject to change; if so, you will be notified 24 ahead.)
The ultimate! Visit 5 of Toronto's top spots for delicious food and drink. Every stop on this gastronomic tour is an award-winning local hotspot. Discover the city's exciting Financial District and the heart of Toronto's vibrant downtown — and eat and drink along the way.
- With so many awesome restaurants to choose from, this tour is never the same twice. Expect exotic, global, seasonal and locally-sourced dishes perfect matched with exciting wines and cocktails.
- Learn about Toronto culture, art and history — we'll point out attractions, points of interest and great shopping along the way.
- Tour duration: between 2.5 and 3 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Starting point: Rosalinda, 133 Richmond St. W. (Subject to change; if so, you will be notified 24 to 48 hours before your tour.)
Discover Toronto's underground! The PATH is a glorious oasis when the weather outside is too hot (or too cold!) and you just want to move around in style. This subterranean network joins 75 buildings, malls and entertainment centres. It houses more than 1200 restaurants and shops, and connects to nine hotels, three major department stores and Union Station.
- Your guide will show you how to navigate Toronto's underground city as you visit bars and restaurants both underground and at street level, every one of them connected by the PATH network.
- We'll point out other eateries, bars, attractions, points of interest and great shopping along the way.
- Tour duration: about 2.5 hours. Remember, you'll be walking — about 5 minutes between restaurants.
Starting point: Once you book, we will contact you to set up a meeting spot. We can meet you at your downtown hotel, TTC stop, office... or just about anywhere along the PATH network! We can suggest a bar or restaurant too.